Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Woo hoo !!

Wow, this has been a busy week. First the fun news Justin made a double play in T- ball tonight. He was playing 3rd base. He caught the ball and tagged the base. I think he was surprised to have caught the ball. He did just like the coaches taught him.

Yesterday, Debbie and I went shopping in the LA textile district. We were looking for the perfect fabric mostly geometric designs to use for our custom creations. We are going to start a business using the gift of sewing that God has blessed us both with. We found just what we were looking for and now have to make the time and get serious about sewing daily. I have a marketing plan. Starting a business has so many details. I pray that we will be successful .

I have been watering my garden daily. I hope to plant tomorrow evening. Well its bed time for Justin so I have to go up stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment