Friday, April 10, 2009

Good day gone uh oh

Well today started very quiet for me. I was able to just sit at the Lords feet this Good Friday morning. I went to picked up lunch for the guys. After lunch I dropped off Glenn and Austin back at the lifts and Justin and I went off on our date. We started off at Ready, Paint, Fire. We each painted a ceramic piece. Justin is very creative so he had fun. Then we headed off to the museum on the top for children. Justin had so much fun not your typical museum. It was filled with interactive toys , he didn't want to leave when Glenn and Austin were ready to be picked up. That is when the trouble began. They loaded their ski stuff into the car and Glenn got his finger smashed in the car door. He went to urgent care just to be on the safe side(there was blood everywhere) and ended up with a tetanus shot. He could have gotten 2 stitches but decided not to get them. So 3 hours later we had dinner. Now we are all packed up and ready to leave after breakfast. We will be visiting Glenn's friends the Dishman family on our way to the airport. Looking forward to sleeping in my own bed. Not that this bed is bad but its good to be home.

1 comment: